How do u guys clean ur banshees?

geeunit310

Fuck that, here where we ride its mud and dust 24/7 i find the best way to clean it is to keep a nice base coat of mud on it and the rest just falls off. My quads are washed 1.When it rains, 2. When they are parked in the garage for an extended period of time.

remind me to never buy a bike from you lol.... i wont say i baby mine by any means... polish is a fukin FREAK about how he cleans his bike compaired to me but ill be damn if i leave a "nice base coat of mud" on my bike! when i got close to 15k into something... ill be sure to take the extra 2 hours out of my saturday after non and clean it right...

remind me to never buy a bike from you lol.... i wont say i baby mine by any means... polish is a fukin FREAK about how he cleans his bike compaired to me but ill be damn if i leave a "nice base coat of mud" on my bike! when i got close to 15k into something... ill be sure to take the extra 2 hours out of my saturday after non and clean it right...

Yeah well, I take the time to clean the fliters and all the essentials to the bikes well being but as far as just cleaning to pretty it up to hell with it. Some how my pipes stay pretty shinny. The only problem with my technique is if you dont keep the brakes cleaned out then pads are trashed in a few days. Keep in mind I ride everyday come hell or high water so it gets cleaned just reapplied....lol

1. Get Beer out of fridge

2. Give my girlfriend supplies

3. Show her where she missed

4. make tons of sexist jokes

5. wave to the neighbors with big smile on face.

6. polish away!

It's easy to take a Saturday morning and clean it for yall out in the west. Try riding the stuff we got out here, and cleaning it up that purty! I'm all for the base coat of mud, and my bike is still damn clean for an east coast trail bike.

well said bansheeman who wants to buy a quad from some one that doesnt take care of it.i have too much money and time invested in mine.besides just keeping it clean its a good way to check your quad over for loose nuts and bolts missing parts ect.as far as the east west thing mud is mud dont mater where your at.