Parts list

Okay this is what I have left.. I need this stuff gone, so make decent offers.

All the powdercoated stuff

1. Stock swinger Red Vein

2. Tie rods(black), Fender stays(vein red)

3. Complete front brake set up

4. Full set of blue plastics factory cut UFO's front, rear, tank cover, rad cover, and One gripper seat cover.

5. black front and rear plastics brand new factory style un-touched

All the non coated stuff, bare(sandblasted)......Pick your own colors

1. 2001 Frame(with title) this frame is sandblasted ready for color of your choice.

2. Rear shock linkages sand blasted ready for the color of your choice

I also have two sets of front rims and tires

1. Douglas .160 with stock yzf tires one has a plug

2. ITP Steels with Bandit XC tires

One set of rear rims and tires they are the factory gold rims, with Shredder tires.

Sidewinders Ti-moly 15-41 ratio, with an X-ring chain I think it was 9,800 tensil strength

Works triple rate At steelers, without rezzys. I would like 300+shipping

I also have a rear shock when I bought it I was told it was re-vavled for 210+ on stock swinger, I can't find the recondition sticker though. So I don't know for sure.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for Steering stem and tie rods. Do you have 'em?

I have a set of powder caoted black tie-rods, no stem

how much for the frame

I was looking to get 400 single coat of powder, and 450 two stage powder, plus shipping. PM with a good offer for me to concider I may take it.

Are the tripple rates any better than the stock shocks?? How much you want for them?

They are so much better than stock. I am going to elka's because I am getting a deal, that is the only reason I am selling these. I was looking to get 300 for them, I think that is a pretty fair price being e-bay is something like 420 for them. I have had them for about a year, with maybe 10-12 rides on them, always under covers. They were rebuilt just before I got them. here are a couple more shots of them.

IMG_6842.JPG

IMG_6843.JPG

IMG_6844.JPG

They do not have rezzys, but you can add them on. I think it was 100 dollars to get them added plus what ever the recharge cost is. The rezzy is only to keep them from fading, I never noticed it with my ride style, woods, trails, and little bit of track. They felt good all the way around. Never felt I needed the rezzys.