badlands

samdust

i just bought some charlise badlands i guess thats how u spell it. and i think there very good for the price. they look just like holeshots and i think they work just as good. only problem is now i have a wobble when i haul ass on the street. some one tell me somethin. i cant figure it out. anyone with experience help me out

• 2 weeks later...

My buddy just put those on his quad, and I'm impressed so far. He replaced his holeshot XCs with them and we did'nt notice a difference in weight or handling, although another friend of mine had some that looked just like them, but after two months, they got so hard and dry, that you could stand on them with no air, and they would'nt even compress, lol.

My buddy just put those on his quad, and I'm impressed so far. He replaced his holeshot XCs with them and we did'nt notice a difference in weight or handling, although another friend of mine had some that looked just like them, but after two months, they got so hard and dry, that you could stand on them with no air, and they would'nt even compress, lol.

im not an expert but i think if u keep putting armorall on them they will be ok. but i like them so far. hook good