swing arm stock or -1 round housing

Karzy5150

im looking for a stock or minus 1 swing arm with a round housing also a carries and brake bracket would be nice anyone got one?

im looking for a stock or minus 1 swing arm with a round housing also a carries and brake bracket would be nice anyone got one?

I've got a -2" Round housing built by RPM racing. Built strong for MX or XC. It's Powdercoated Silvervein. I'm keeping the carrier/brake plate for my next arm. I'll take $200 shipped. I can get you some pics in a day or two.

I've got a -2" Round housing built by RPM racing. Built strong for MX or XC. It's Powdercoated Silvervein. I'm keeping the carrier/brake plate for my next arm. I'll take $200 shipped. I can get you some pics in a day or two.

I think a minus 2 is to short for me

Hey you still got that swing arm zilla. If so id love to see some pictures iv been looking for a -2 roundhouse in silver vein for awhile now.

Here are a couple of pics of it. I'm not sure what the black "touch up" spots are on the inside and outside of the arm. I just removed it from the bike for the first time yesterday. It's straight with no apparant damage. I'm keeping the Carrier, but I will throw in a good used Gold X-Ring Chain that is perfectly useable.

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Send them to alan@nccoates.com How did you like -2.5 personally only herd of one person running one that short before but never herd how it handled. Im trying not to go to short because motor work is coming soon and i wanna be able to keep it down to some extent. Then again i dont know is .5 will change all that much. That swing arm looks pretty good zilla im gonna do alittle more shoping around before i figure out exactly what im gonna get but ill be sure to get back to you if i want it.