Banshee wont start

banshee223

I was at the track the other day and when I went to practice, it started cutting out when on the throttle. So I checked my plugs and they were fouled, so I put new plugs in and it still down the same thing. Got home and tryed to start it and it wouldn't start. When I kicked it it started kindof sputtering or backfiring. Then every now and then when I kicked it it felt like it didn't have compression. What could be the problem, bad gas, bad filter? My mods are in my sig. Its the 2000 banshee.

I was at the track the other day and when I went to practice, it started cutting out when on the throttle. So I checked my plugs and they were fouled, so I put new plugs in and it still down the same thing. Got home and tryed to start it and it wouldn't start. When I kicked it it started kindof sputtering or backfiring. Then every now and then when I kicked it it felt like it didn't have compression. What could be the problem, bad gas, bad filter? My mods are in my sig. Its the 2000 banshee.

Had you done anything to it after riding it last?