Banshee parts... PWK's, alky parts, jugs, etc.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who did the porting on the cylinders?

I honestly do not know! I bought the jugs off Lethaface. The jugs run really strong. On the right set up, I was told the will runn low 70 hp. Let me know! I have an alky set up that will make these scream!

Yeah he got them from me..I bought them from a guy who just told me low-mid 70hp..He said who ported them but i honestly forgot..Really nice running top end cylinders though..Only reason i sold them to socal was to go to a 4mill cub setup :thumbsup:

LOL, and the only reason I'm selling them is because I'm going with a 4mill cub set up! LOL

Thanks Jeremy!

Speed Tech did the porting if those are the cylinders I'm thinking of. Did you get them from rick here in rock springs or am I thinking about a different set of cylinders?

That's a question for Jeremy.... What do you think Jeremy?

Sorry i missed bigred's post..No these aren't the speed tech cylinders..Those cylinders were on there last bore where as these are only .010 over..These cylinders run a little better than the speed tech cylinders..There is a ton of top end power with these..If i was you i'd get some pic's of the port work..The only reason i sold them was to get my cub i now have..If i didn't get the cub i'd still be running those things..

Edited by Lethaface