+ 4 axle

bertski077

due to my axle failure, i am buying a g-force +4 axle for my shee...i was wondering how my handling will be if i have stock a-arms and a +4 axle??? +2 a arms were going to go one but now that my axle bearings went i might as well just put a new axle on while i have it apart

you could always go the cheap route and do like i did with YFZ a-arms. :thumbsup:

let me know how you like that G-force axle! i've been looking at getting one also

i dont really have any info on your specific question tho... sorry

Edited by Mullet Man

due to my axle failure, i am buying a g-force +4 axle for my shee...i was wondering how my handling will be if i have stock a-arms and a +4 axle??? +2 a arms were going to go one but now that my axle bearings went i might as well just put a new axle on while i have it apart

I haven't experienced it personally, but I have been told by several of the local shops, and flat track racers, that a +4 axle with stock a-arms doesn't turn for shit. According to what I've been told, you get better handling with your front end about an inch wider, than the rear. Just passing on, what I've been told.

I haven't experienced it personally, but I have been told by several of the local shops, and flat track racers, that a +4 axle with stock a-arms doesn't turn for shit. According to what I've been told, you get better handling with your front end about an inch wider, than the rear. Just passing on, what I've been told.

I would think so, think back to the days of 3 wheelers. You would turn you quad into something like that with a narrow front and wide back. Cars and trucks have been using the wide front narrow rear deal for years now, and the rear will track faster that way. I'd say go with the wider front before the axle, or just use a +2 axle and flip your rims.

i have a +4 Gforce with stock A arms but i have the gforce front wheel spacers to. um the only problem i had with the width was i have some aftermarket rear rims and when i had the axle on and the rims my bike was stupid wide at the rear due to the offset of the rims so i had to flip them around so the fill up valve was on the inside of the rim. not a big deal really its still alot wider then stock. and it handle great. you really do notic a difference.

• 2 weeks later...

You can flip your front or rear rims around without the worry of the valve. Simply flip that valve upside down & use it as a plug. Drill a hole the same size on the outside of the rim & insert with a new air valve :thumbsup: You can create offsets this way too.

I have the G Force axle & yes it is adjustable & can use as a +2. Luv the response & handling it provides. If you look closely at the picture you'll see removable spacers between the end of axle & hubs. I say go for it RMA ships to your door $199.

Banshee79.jpg