what to get for banshee?

mastarosa

I have an 04 banshee completely stock except for skid plates. i live in british columbia canada and mostly do trail, woods, logging roads, mud and i love to find an open strip of dirt road and just let it rip. i was wondering on what to get for my banshee, just the basic stuff like pipes, airfilter etc. thnx

I have an 04 banshee completely stock except for skid plates. i live in british columbia canada and mostly do trail, woods, logging roads, mud and i love to find an open strip of dirt road and just let it rip. i was wondering on what to get for my banshee, just the basic stuff like pipes, airfilter etc. thnx

T5's

VF3 Reeds

K&N Filter

T-5 are better IMO. You will soon want port work so get the T-5 now. And if you dont like them and decide to get some T-6 in the futcher you will not have a problem trading the T-5 for T-6.

But trust me, you will be so glad that you got the T-5.

I have the T-5 and their is no outher pipe i'd rather have.

You know along time ago, probley the first time you seen a banshee. How it just sounded so good.

It most likeley had some T-5 on it. :biggrin:

you should get the kit i guess it come with everything you need. Jets, airbox vents, filter some poeple will tell you to just get the pipes but i think you should get the kit. just starting off new you probably dont have jets laying around or know what size you need no offence just alittle advice before you get into it

Edited by yamaha04