tors removed

pokeatyou2

the carbies are in sync as i said in the last everything else is fine its just running rich and really boggy

Maybe a stupid question but have you disconnected the tors box underneat the gas tank? (it's a little black box) if you haven't done this it will run real rich and stall at idle after a little time.

Maybe a stupid question but have you disconnected the tors box underneat the gas tank? (it's a little black box) if you haven't done this it will run real rich and stall at idle after a little time.

The TORS has no effect on the jetting....

I'd double check to make sure the carb caps are snug and there is no air leak.

WHERE is it boggy...bottom, mid..top? If the bike is running good other than a little boggy, I'd say the TORS are successfully removed. Is it possible the floats are a little stuck (possible metal shaving, etc.) and they're flowing a little too much gas?

Just a thought....

hey guys i worked out the problem, it is funny actually i had the carby pistons it the wrong side. lol. the only way i noticed is that there were no markers in the viewing windows on the side of the carbies. lesson i wont forget, also has any body else got the terrycable removal kit. becasue i was just wondering whats the go with the caps. the screw on stoppers dont hold the cap at all i was thinking of bending the stopper so it sits on the cap or am i safe to run with out them?