where to for newyears

bada450r

ill hopefully be at glamis,but dont know yet cuz pismo is 2 hrs away.polish do you,and banshee man go to the dunes in mexico at all?[glamis is 6 hrs away] :beer: :thumbsup: :yucky: :ninja: :beer:

nah we dont go out there.. we where going to go once but we changed our minds and just hit up glamis cuz its only 2 hours 15 min or so from my house...

Bada i was actually thinking about doing dust circles around your camp...........Bro rosarito is Lame, the dunes are the size of a city block........I ve riddin it..........its best if you have a MX bike to go deep into Mex.........I have done that and that is some of the best riding I have ever done!!..........but you def need a 2 wheeler..........I will have my bike fixed by new years............I just have to Bitch slap my boss (literally) or call in sick and were off and kickin........where do you live?..........I thought you lived in AZ..........If we go out it will be early Sat morning till Sun...........hit us up for some dates.........

Bada i was actually thinking about doing dust circles around your camp...........Bro rosarito is Lame, the dunes are the size of a city block........I ve riddin it..........its best if you have a MX bike to go deep into Mex.........I have done that and that is some of the best riding I have ever done!!..........but you def need a 2 wheeler..........I will have my bike fixed by new years............I just have to Bitch slap my boss (literally) or call in sick and were off and kickin........where do you live?..........I thought you lived in AZ..........If we go out it will be early Sat morning till Sun...........hit us up for some dates.........

i live in oxnard,about an hr up from LA,and tell your boss to get a bike,and get his ass out there.i know it sucks working weekends,iam only of on weekends when i ride,but what can a negro do,know what i mean.hit me up if you guys go,cuz none of my friends are going,so i would have to meet you guys in SD,if you guys dont mind?do you work every weekend or just saturdays?cuz what you,and i need is a 9 to 5 making at least 100k,would be nice. :beer: :beer: :beer:

pismo will be cold

no kidding,so i might do a day run to glamis.besides polish call me out to race,and of course i cant say no to that.rarararararararararararrarararararararar.who ever looses has to buy a 12 pack of beer,so are we on polish? :banghead: :beer: :beer:

we'll be going for new years, we should get together for a ride!

lets do it.where should we meet? :beer: :beer:

no kidding,so i might do a day run to glamis.besides polish call me out to race,and of course i cant say no to that.rarararararararararararrarararararararar.who ever looses has to buy a 12 pack of beer,so are we on polish? :banghead: :beer: :beer:

lets do it.where should we meet? :beer: :beer:

well I dont drink............but ill take some rolled tacos................hopefully we can meet up for new years!

well I dont drink............but ill take some rolled tacos................hopefully we can meet up for new years!

then make it a 4 pack of rock star,and some tacos,burritos,or whatever.or how about a squid stuffed w fried bannanas,topped w chocolate?i am in the same boat you are,cuz i have to work that weekend,one of our busiest holydays at the restaurant is new years eve,so thats why iam saying i would only make a day run.the squid shit though i dont know about,i dont want to see you try to hump your banshee. :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :shoothead: :banghead: so let me know if we are on?for new years. :beer:

hey dude,but all bs to the side this site get you all pump up,cuz a munch of people are saying that they are going,and how much fun there going to have,and youre,like yeaaaa.at the same time its like,fuck.how iam going to do it if i have to go to work?and you know your boss would know that if you call in sick his going to know where youre going to be.i dont know the point iam trying to make,but that how it is for me sometimes.got to keep the wife happy,and pay some bills. :beer: :ninja: :shoothead: