DUI arrest with ATV

True enough.

I've had a beer...gone for a 20 minute ride. Stopped...had another...but that was about it.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of getting corked and riding. Plenty of time for coldies after the ride is done. One of the reasons I like Silver Lake, no jerk offs flying around dunes half crocked!

I like my beer, but I like my skull, arms and legs intact more...

DUI = NOT FUN! I have already had my one and only dui for my life and it sucked. I got mine in a car though. It was all because I was thinking with the wrong head. I was chugging vodca and I passed out then this girl I was trying to hook up with woke me up and asked If I could drive her home and I said "You live way out of my way" and she says "well we could go to your house", Nuff said. I got pulled over and I was glad. I was soo drunk I could have killed someone. Never again, I learned my lesson. Rich

I have seen a lot of people get reemed for riding drunk at the dunes. I would rather them get hooked up than my daughter get airlifted because A-hole there decided to jump his POS and land on my daughter on the other side of the hill. thank god nothing like that has happened to me, but I have seen a lot of people that it has happened to............. :shrug:

Yeah, they can cite or arrest you for DUI for AVT's, boats, waverunner's, and the local paper ran a story about a year and a half ago of a guy who rode his horse to the bar cause he thought he could ride it home safely. The look on the impound lot-mans face must have been priceless................... :yelrotflmao:

what i dont like is what cops do in here in stillwater. drunk driving is a big no-no and its well known. so when youre walking home drunk does that stop them from giving you a Public Intox ticket, NO! they are such cock suckers. its like they are encouraging us to drive drunk, probably so they can collect more cash. that seems a little corrupt to me.

what i dont like is what cops do in here in stillwater. drunk driving is a big no-no and its well known. so when youre walking home drunk does that stop them from giving you a Public Intox ticket, NO! they are such cock suckers. its like they are encouraging us to drive drunk, probably so they can collect more cash. that seems a little corrupt to me.

they do the same here.

the real good stuff is when Sangamon County (where i live) Sheriff Neil Williamson gets drunk at a bar, decides too drive home and wraps his truck around a utility pole! guess what? he got off scott free.