DUI arrest with ATV

I will NEVER drink and ride on public land or if people are around. But my parents own a lot of land in upstate NY, all private land, and I drink and ride there all the time. I do the same thing with the trucks up there two. Nothing like riding around with a 5th in a 72 Scout. I emphasize though, that NO ONE is around, and it is PRIVATE land. I don't really care if I get hurt or not, I know the probability is higher when you drink, and I know the risks. If I ever get paralized or anything I will ask no one to feel sorry for me.

It's only recently I've been doing this, and I don't know why I get a kick out of it, you can bash me all you want, but I know it's about the dumbest thing you can do, like I said, I just don't care, and I'm putting no one else in danger but myself.

But again, if you drink and ride on public land, or where people are arund, that's fucked up, you could really hurt someone else, and that shit just is not right. How bad would you feel if you killed someone's kid? I couldnt live with that kind of stuff, and it's enough for me not to do it on public land or when people are around.

Edited by LiftdT4R