What's your favorite beer folks?

GEEZR

Damn, I wish there were chicks like you out here on the east coast! Actually, your truck is bigger then mine though, I would have a tough time with somethin like that. :beer:

Maybe I'm compensating for something... :whistling:

......like my height. lol :laugh: I'm 5'2". People always look at me funny when I jump down out of my truck. :biggrin:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pretty sure they sell Yuengling everywhere. Dont they? I was in TN last year and they had them on draft in Applebees. If they dont and you REALLY want a case I would do it. Why not. As long as your 21 I dont see a problem there.

Yeah Grolsh is pretty good. I was drinking them the night before Buck and I dident have a hangover whatsoever. We tied it on pretty good that night too. Went to a stripclub and I licked my forehead and stuck a dollar bill on it and the stripper went to grab it I said no baby not that way. The song cut off and it was dead quiet and she YELLED NO IM NOT GRABING A DOLLAR BILL OFF OF YOUR FOREHEAD WITH MY PUSSY. I said how about we make it an even 5 then. haha everyone was laughing. Good times. :beer:

Yuengling is only sold in about 11 or 12 states on the east coast. They show it on their website. Its my favorite, with Blue Moon second, and Sweetwater 420 3rd.

yep 5'2 105lbs flys and it only takes 3 beers wink wink :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

broncogurl.jpg

3 beers???? To make me tipsy, and make everything be funny. But it takes 5-6 to make me a full on drunky. :beer:

And how dare you share that kinda info about me. If you were here right now....... :evil: :yelrotflmao:

Oh, and that's an old picture too. :laugh:

Blaahhhhh I cant stand ale at all. I have a case of Victory golden monkey tripple ale up my camp and its been there since my 26th in august. The Amish that come up there wont even drink it and they will drink anything.

That's a guy w/a taste for beer! :thumbsup:

LOL, thanks!! I forgot to mention I love steam beers too, especially after a hard day of riding. Blue moon is good as well (wheat beer), try it with an orange if you haven't already. My friend brews a lot of different beers, he's gotten really good at it the past few months. His steam and Oktoberfest is better than what you can buy in the store, and none of his beers are below 8% alcohol content, on average closer to 10%; and he serves them in pints :biggrin: :beer: He's always calling me over to drink his beers with him, it's his fault my taste buds are particular to imported beer now :laugh:

We'll be bringing some of his home brews to LS in March, we did earlier this year but that batch of beer was experimental and it didn't turn out too well, LOL!!

i live in south texas and its bud light and coors light for me. i dont know and i love to drink and ride. i really dont care if any of u tell me thats dangerous and unsafe. it fun as hell. chicks dig the crazyness to. my banshee is a chick puller at parties. i think some of u guys will agree. chicks dig speed and danger.

CORONA :beer: .. To all that drink coors lite :down: They support the sierra club and the sierra club supports all the tree huggin leftys that are trying to close down our dunes in socal.

not only is corona nasty. it was tested positive for piss. the mexicans piss in it and sell it to stupid city boys. any one from the south knows that