where to get allen head replacment bolts for the fenders?

csrmel

damn, theres a 244 piece and 456 piece bolt kit for banshee on ebay. THERES NOT EVEN 244 BOLTS AND NUTS ON THE WHOLE BANSHEE IS THERE?

i didnt find a fender kit. all i found were the clutch and stator bolts, which i already have. and some USED rusted out fender bolts that were stock phillips size.

i guess ill piece out a kit from the hardware store.

I used the kit from alloyboltz on my banshee, but he is gone. I just purchased the bolt kit from

"thefastenerguy" on ebay for my wifes blaster. Really nice kit and great service. I was missing the caliper bolts, called john and in a couple days I had the missing bolts. Just my .02

when did alloyboltz end? I have had that saved on my favorites forever. I should shelled out the 90 bucks a while ago :banghead: it looked like the nicest kit on ebay. Guess I'll have to check the fastenerguy. Is his kits all labled and such also?Thanks Rich

Just checked and alloyboltz is still up and running. They got a store in florida maybe its by you csrmel.

Edited by ReBall

when did alloyboltz end? I have had that saved on my favorites forever. I should shelled out the 90 bucks a while ago :banghead: it looked like the nicest kit on ebay. Guess I'll have to check the fastenerguy. Is his kits all labled and such also?Thanks Rich

Yes his kits are labeled, not quite as fancy as alloyboltz. Still it seems the quality is there. Yea alloyboltz the owner died a few months back and they sold the business. John was quick to fix his mistake and wanted to know if he could do anything else for me. I would use him again.

i went to home depot and lowes. both places had very anemic metric sections. i dont understand that because half of america is metric now, so what the hell... besides inches and feet suck. america should just get it over with and go fully metric like the rest of the world.

anyways i didnt find anything i liked. they had some allen cap bolts but they would have required seperate washers. and none of it was stainless, just plain old steel which rusts.

tusk has case bolts for under $4 a set.

but i havent found a cheap set of fender bolts yet anywhere that i liked. none come with the radiator shroud bolts.

maybe im just getting to be a crotchety old fart. haha jeez i hope not.

cascade has the kit for $40.

i went to bolt depot.com and found everything i need in marine grade stainless for $16.27 shipped to my door.

incase anyone else wants to upgrade to stainless allen head pan bolts thiese are the items you order.

These are the items in your shopping cart: 

Product Quantity Unit Price Sub Total Delete 
#7314 - Metric washers, Metric fender washers, Stainless A-2 (18-8), 5mm x 15 Each	$0.16 $0.80   
#7315 - Metric washers, Metric fender washers, Stainless A-2 (18-8), 6mm x 18 Each	$0.19 $2.28   
#6633 - Metric socket products, Metric socket button head, Stainless A-2 (18-8), 5mm x .8 x 12mm Each	$0.27 $1.35   
#6645 - Metric socket products, Metric socket button head, Stainless A-2 (18-8), 6mm x 1.0 x 16mm Each	$0.38 $4.56   
#4795 - Metric nuts, Hex lock nuts nylon insert, Stainless A-2 (18-8), 6mm x 1.0 Each	$0.10 $1.20