where to get allen head replacment bolts for the fenders?

csrmel

cascade has the kit for $40.

i went to bolt depot.com and found everything i need in marine grade stainless for $16.27 shipped to my door.

incase anyone else wants to upgrade to stainless allen head pan bolts thiese are the items you order.

These are the items in your shopping cart: 

Product Quantity Unit Price Sub Total Delete 
#7314 - Metric washers, Metric fender washers, Stainless A-2 (18-8), 5mm x 15 Each	$0.16 $0.80   
#7315 - Metric washers, Metric fender washers, Stainless A-2 (18-8), 6mm x 18 Each	$0.19 $2.28   
#6633 - Metric socket products, Metric socket button head, Stainless A-2 (18-8), 5mm x .8 x 12mm Each	$0.27 $1.35   
#6645 - Metric socket products, Metric socket button head, Stainless A-2 (18-8), 6mm x 1.0 x 16mm Each	$0.38 $4.56   
#4795 - Metric nuts, Hex lock nuts nylon insert, Stainless A-2 (18-8), 6mm x 1.0 Each	$0.10 $1.20   

This is for replacing all the fender nuts/bolts/washers only correct?

Edited by Trick2stroke

I know it's not what your looking for, but I bought the Modquad set, and they are a lot better then stock. The stock ones seem really soft, and strip out easy, especially if there's any rust on them. The mod quad ones seem more rigid(stainless steel), and I havent stripped one yet, worth a shot for $16,

http://modquad.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=BS1-4

I just bought one from the fastnerguy so I'll have to see. I have been putting off buying this thing for a while but I had to get it cause I have been building my bike and just finger tighting everything with no thread lock cause I knew I was gonna buy one. So now when it gets here,I can get down to really assembling this bad boy.Later Rich

I simply take the screws to my local hardware and ask for replacement with allen head.

no shit, thats what i do. its not rocket science.

the stainless allenheads will cost about $0.40 each. stainless nuts will cost about $0.15 each (price will very by a couple dimes or so depending on the type of bolt or nut)

go to a local Ace Hardware store or equivelant

$17 from modquad is a RIPOFF!!!

:shoothead:

Edited by Mullet Man