cleaning out garage......moving

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank Demuria is bansheerage :beer:

guys i recieved a money order today in the mail with no info about what they wanted to buy.

money order was from FRANK DEMURIA in MASTIC NEW YORK. no other info just a money order.

(so frank if you see this please pm me or email me and let me know what you purchased, all i have is a bunch of screen names in my mail box. thanks travis

im waiting for carbs did you ship yet you were suppose to ship monday just looking for a response since monday

what the hell? i baught the carbs!!! been waiting for travis to get back with me! or did i get screwed out of parts again? this is getting rediculous! lets get it figured out!

what the hell? i baught the carbs!!! been waiting for travis to get back with me! or did i get screwed out of parts again? this is getting rediculous! lets get it figured out!

i bought the carbs with the tors eliminator and he said it had a needle kit sent him a check he got it on monday becouse his paypal was full or maxed out otherwise would of been payed for 1 to 1 1/2 weeks ago he hasnt wrote back to me since monday though and ive been pm him everyday just want an answer my engine builder waiting for them

Edited by highroller355

i bought the carbs with the tors eliminator and he said it had a needle kit sent him a check he got it on monday becouse his paypal was full or maxed out otherwise would of been payed for 1 to 1 1/2 weeks ago he hasnt wrote back to me since monday though and ive been pm him everyday just want an answer my engine builder waiting for them

those were the same carbs i baught!! with the cable!! i sent out the payment last week monday too!!! been trying to get ahold of him ever since with no god damned reply!!! this isnt looking too good...

those were the same carbs i baught!! with the cable!! i sent out the payment last week monday too!!! been trying to get ahold of him ever since with no god damned reply!!! this isnt looking too good...

yup those are the one over a week and a half but he had to wait for my payment becouse his paypal was at its limits he told me he sent them out on monday and never heard from him wonder whos getting them if an yone whats the deal hellride

Edited by highroller355

yup those are the one over a week and a half but he had to wait for my payment becouse his paypal was at its limits he told me he sent them out on monday and never heard from him wonder whos getting them if an yone whats the deal hellride

just out of curiousity, what did you pay him for them? i offered him $25 for the carbs and cable and he said ok...so payment went out..and like i said, been trying to get ahold of him ever since..you can look back in the first page of this thread and see ive been trying to get in touch with him...this is the kinda shit that makes people hesitate to buy shit off of people...no disrespect to travis, but he needs to get his shit together if people are sending him money for parts and he cant recall who he sells to!!

just out of curiousity, what did you pay him for them? i offered him $25 for the carbs and cable and he said ok...so payment went out..and like i said, been trying to get ahold of him ever since..you can look back in the first page of this thread and see ive been trying to get in touch with him...this is the kinda shit that makes people hesitate to buy shit off of people...no disrespect to travis, but he needs to get his shit together if people are sending him money for parts and he cant recall who he sells to!!

lol i paid $50