Hillclimb For all us PA people

banshee9o9

For anyone that lives in Pa o anywhere else for that matter theres a hillclimb in Beaverdale Pa..... for all of you that have seen Heuvos 3? when that beautifull black shee flips down the hill and gets destroyed yeah thats beaverdale hilllcimb...... for more info vist www.beaverdalehillclimb.com :biggrin:

lol, loco i think you'd enjoy Beaverdale hill climb.its not your average hill climb.heres a link to pics if it

its a lot nastier than it looks in the pics.its only about 25 miles from me.

204 feet long 70? incline on the breaker 60? incline

after the breaker 20 foot hole shot 190 feet light to light.

i'm not positive but i think it will open again last of april or in may 2007.

yea looks like a cool hill. looks a lot like the minnesota hills, maybe a little steeper. too bad its so damn far away. theres a lot of hills out that way that look like a lot of fun.

looks like fun but doesnt look to challenging.Ive never seen it in person tho

pictures never do a hill justice..but yea, it doesnt look too insane.

oh its challenging :biggrin: especially after a couple heavy rains.pics are one thing but seeing and actually climbing it is another. :biggrin:

yeah sorry guys im pretty sure its closed for the winter but they should reopen around march or sometime i havent tryed to climb it yet but i've seen it in person and its a pretty damn big hill considering you only get a 20 ft run :laugh:

I love it and I would DEFINATLY Try it. Are there any tracks around there or is it just the hill? I guess I could Justify the trip just to climb the hill and talk to a bunch of people. Proper gearing and hill climbing skills and I think any Banshee could make it. I have some hills that are way way nastier than that rock and rut wise rite up on my property and I climb them all of the time. Nothing like making it to the top of a steep ass rough hill noone wants to try. Great feeling. You just have to eye up the hill know how your going to take it just say FUCK IT and hit the throttle harddd!

And pictures do nothing at all for hills. Even if your standing at the top of a big ass hillclimb its not near as impressive as if your looking it rite in its eye from the bottom!

Ive flipped and rolled and broke shit on so many hills its a wonder I climb the big dogs anymore. Oh but I do :evil:

• 5 weeks later...
Sanctioned hillclimbs are'nt really that challenging as far as if you can actually make it, but more about the rider. It all comes down to who has the most money, because with a fast enought bike a monkey can win.

haha you have never been in a hillclimb huh? money doesnt have that much to do with it. i bet that i can give you my 10mm cub bike to ride, and ill spank you on a little ol 4mm cub bike thats setup identically. not ANYONE can get on a ride a hillclimb. takes skill and you have to know what youre doing. its not likea drag race where you pin it WOT and can win it... you dont know a fucking thing do you?