Airbrush Guys?

ReBall

I was wondering If anybody That knows how to air brush could tell me if it would be possible to mabey glue real paper money to plastics and then do some painting/graphix around it and then clear coat it bunch? How would it look as far as being able to see the money clearly after all the clear coats? aslo what if the money was burnt/charred on one end? I wanna fan out some money on my plastics and burn one end and have my flame job start off that. Any opinions? Thanks Rich

it can be done but to have inlets in your paintjob your going to pay much more.. they have to mark where its going to sit and then airbrush the job.... then place it o the plastics and put enamle over it to hold it in place... you might beable to have someone just airbrush a burnt bill and make it look real if they are indeed good with the unit and pretty artistic... that way your not just burning the ends of 100 spot or wha evere it is your wanting to put in there...

it can be done but to have inlets in your paintjob your going to pay much more.. they have to mark where its going to sit and then airbrush the job.... then place it o the plastics and put enamle over it to hold it in place... you might beable to have someone just airbrush a burnt bill and make it look real if they are indeed good with the unit and pretty artistic... that way your not just burning the ends of 100 spot or wha evere it is your wanting to put in there...

photocopy the money onto a water transfer, then transfer it onto the surface, and clear over the sucker. Done deal.

Edited by 530grafix

HELL YES! Dude you are my hero. And your in cali. That pic you posted is exactly what I want my helmet to look like but on a yellow back round. I will be in touch with you I would love to get a qout on how much this would cost. also I want some ghost flames and a Coop piece on my nova so mabey we can do it all at once if not too much. Thanks Rich

IMG_0595.jpg

I was wondering If anybody That knows how to air brush could tell me if it would be possible to mabey glue real paper money to plastics and then do some painting/graphix around it and then clear coat it bunch? How would it look as far as being able to see the money clearly after all the clear coats? aslo what if the money was burnt/charred on one end? I wanna fan out some money on my plastics and burn one end and have my flame job start off that. Any opinions? Thanks Rich

This guy on Planet Sand has his plastics painted exactly as you're describing.

Lots of artists in there, do a search you'll find it.

That's really good 530 :thumbsup:

This guy on Planet Sand has his plastics painted exactly as you're describing.

Lots of artists in there, do a search you'll find it.

That's really good 530 :thumbsup:

Do you have a link or member name and was it on a banshee? I know theres gotta be people out there with painted money but I didnt think there was gonna be a bunch with real money,thats why I really wanted to do real money.I got a badass back up plan if nothing else that Im sure no one has its just gonna be more expensive.Thanks alot. Rich

this is probly illegal but why wouldn't you just print fake money and put that on there so ur not losin real money

if your going to dothat do like 530 is saying and just water transfer it ... you dont have to worry about the paper making bumps and you cant get into trouble for it

I would do the water transfer if I do it, As long as there is not ten other bikes with the same paint where I ride. I want the new money with the pinks in there I think would look best on yellow plastics with this frame. I'm just not sure if its gonna be too much green.

pics046.jpg