For Those Of You In The Marien Corps And Airforce

Rebel3190

This is kinda stupid,but i'll ask it anyways,I was wonderingt if any of you guys know my cousins,one is in the Airforce his name is Nick Graham and he flys a F-15 I believe,and in the Marine Corps is Lenny Pussinen and he flys a Phrog and he is a purple fox or somethin like that,I was just wondering if any of you knew them cause i thought it would be cool to talk to you. :beer: Rebel

This is kinda stupid,but i'll ask it anyways,I was wonderingt if any of you guys know my cousins,one is in the Airforce his name is Nick Graham and he flys a F-15 I believe,and in the Marine Corps is Lenny Pussinen and he flys a Phrog and he is a purple fox or somethin like that,I was just wondering if any of you knew them cause i thought it would be cool to talk to you. :beer: Rebel

sorry man dont ring a bell. You know where the f-15 pilot is stationed?

I'm just an army punk but still dunno.

Saw an F-15 flyin over head a few weeks back tho, destroyed a part of Al Sadr City. That made my day. When those open up its insane. I love F-15's. :)

not to sound like a dick even though it will come off that way... but its about 90% usless to ask if a service member knows so and so by there names... most people dont realize there is as many service members as a VERY large city ... its pretty much like someone asking hey do you know bob smith? he lives in san diego too... not only that but most service members dont now each others first names unless they are buddies out side of work... we all go by rank and last name... to help narrow it down youneed at the minimum what base they are at and if you know that unit it will make it even ezer...

I was gonna say that but more often than not even if your in the same battalion you aren't going to know who it is. You could be in the same unit and have no clue. You pretty much just know who you work with like Bansh-man said.

not to sound like a dick even though it will come off that way... but its about 90% usless to ask if a service member knows so and so by there names... most people dont realize there is as many service members as a VERY large city ... its pretty much like someone asking hey do you know bob smith? he lives in san diego too... not only that but most service members dont now each others first names unless they are buddies out side of work... we all go by rank and last name... to help narrow it down youneed at the minimum what base they are at and if you know that unit it will make it even ezer...

What you dont know Bob Smith from San Diego??????? I always have people ask me if I know somebody from my guard unit and most of the time they are in the maintenance company not in the flight company.