Stock jet size?

husky

Does anyone know the stock jet size.

Also I asked this in another post but im having trouble with my idle. I installed new toomey pipes and 290 mains checked my plugs 3 times and perfect. I returned home installed a adjustable timing plate, fired it up today and will now not idle and fouling out the right side plug..Anyone have any input?? Thanks

210 for 87 to 89 shee. 200 from 90 to newer....

However, as said, a local dealer can change that based on extreme temps or altitude...

If all you did was put a timing plate on, one of two things happened.

The flywheel key didn't seat correctly, and the flywheel to crank is off....or, the pickup air gap to flywheel is too big.

I like mine at .015 or so....

The only way something could be wrong with the timing plate is if the ears broke off, other than that it's a static piece of hardware with no stress on it or moving parts.

210 for 87 to 89 shee. 200 from 90 to newer....

However, as said, a local dealer can change that based on extreme temps or altitude...

If all you did was put a timing plate on, one of two things happened.

The flywheel key didn't seat correctly, and the flywheel to crank is off....or, the pickup air gap to flywheel is too big.

I like mine at .015 or so....

The only way something could be wrong with the timing plate is if the ears broke off, other than that it's a static piece of hardware with no stress on it or moving parts.

I got the bike to run properly..What it was, no clue..I took the carbs apart today and cleaned everything up and blew it all out now runs perfectly. I assume something got in their or the floats may have been sticking...Thanks for all the input.