Xbox 360 vs PS3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were saying the WII sold out too. COnsidering the last estimate I heard was 4 times what sony released thats damn near on target to catch MS within a month.

PS3 did lose its rumble feature from a patent infringement lawsuit.

I might grab the PS3 if nothing more than because its the cheapest blu-ray player. I see Sony is taking another leap here. Better hope the fuckers learned from the BetaMax flop.

i like the wii. The thing thats amazing about it is the motion sensor. It will probably be hard to get used to but its really fun. the graphics arent as good as the 360 because they didnt set it up to hd compatible and that stuff. But i've been playing call of duty 3 on wii and its fun and i think the graphics are good, and if you like the older nintendo like atari,snes, n64 and all that you can download the games directly from the wii, but you have to buy points. I think that for 2,000 points it $20 at places like walmart, best buy, circuit city and all those other stores

i like the wii. The thing thats amazing about it is the motion sensor. It will probably be hard to get used to but its really fun. the graphics arent as good as the 360 because they didnt set it up to hd compatible and that stuff. But i've been playing call of duty 3 on wii and its fun and i think the graphics are good, and if you like the older nintendo like atari,snes, n64 and all that you can download the games directly from the wii, but you have to buy points. I think that for 2,000 points it $20 at places like walmart, best buy, circuit city and all those other stores

When they start to really come out with the older games I might buy one. I think they only have around 10 older games ou

Haven't actually played the PS3 yet. The reviews I've read have been pretty dissapointing as the PS3 has not lived up to be what Sony claimed it would be. My understanding is these new units are plaqued with a lot of bugs (doesn't surprise me) and it will be another 6 months till most of these issue's are worked out. Graphics are about the same as the 360 but I don't believe any 1080p games have been released. Some say these initial games were rushed for the release and suffer some quality issues.