Xbox 360 vs PS3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the 360 and have been playing the hell outta Battlefield 2 Modern Combat. Probably gonna pick up GOW and or COD3. Seen a bit of glitch problems and people waiting in rooms for 10-15minutes for a COD3 round to start-up so eh not sure on that. GOW I heard had stellar graphics but didn't deserve the ultra high ratings it was given as it had absolutely no innovation. I believe the CEO of EA was quoted as saying its what the quake series was 3 years ago.

As for the bluetooth I can see people running into problems especially someone like me walking around with the bluetooth headset on. But I could also see some wierd shit going on if someone left their ps3 on and another person with a palm phone like a treo walked up and dropped some shit into it kinda like war dialing.

THe Wii now thats something I'm gonna grab just for the paty aspect. I mean hell grab the controller like a football and throw it and if your throw like a sissy it shows as the ball doesn't travel far. Plug the controller into the streering wheel and steer just like a car. Fucking nintendos systems are always a generation ahead. THe next ps and xbox will have capabilities like the wii will have this round. Didn't the ps3 lose its rumble feature because of a patent infringment or something. THat kind of blows.

It will be interesting to see though.

CHris

Probably gonna pick up GOW

Target has a special right now that if you buy GOW (regular version) you get a $10 gift card when you check out (thru 11/18/06). Is the limited edition worth the extra money or is it just like all the others, you get a book you never take the time to read and it just takes more space on the dvd rack?

i just picked up my nintendo wii on sunday and its sick. i think its way better than the 360

I got a wii sat nite and I have to agree that "sick" is a little of an understatement.

The control sceme on it is awesome. Innovation is the word here, i believe.

I see the wii givin the 360 and the ps3 a really good run for the money.