billet alum. tie rods on EBAY

Mullet Man

I had some like that. Took them off and replaced them with stock tie rods. The threads would pull out of. All of a suddent there would be play after catching a rut. Wiggle the tire back and fourth and the steel joint parts woudl move in and out a little inside the tie rod. They wernt from the same seller though. Aluminum threads just are not that strong.

i got some billet ones from modquad i think. with my arms they werent long enough still tried them out. pulled the threads.

i got some from janseen racing. steel tough bitchs. my arms are janseen also so might be why the other +2 weres quite long enough.

but the steel ones are tough bitchs so far.

i got some billet ones from modquad i think. with my arms they werent long enough still tried them out. pulled the threads.

I think that was my problem too. It was on my stock suspension raptor.

There is a company that makse a pretty neat set up. They use those Hiem joints. Kind of costly though. I cant remember who makes it ethire.

I would just as soon use a softer stock ones though. That way they bend instead of something else that is more expensive. Stock tie rod is only like 10 bucks.