GBC Dirt Devils?

sgt seth

Wondering how these work for people. I know that one poster has them on his bike, wondering if they hook up good for trail riding? I have a set of 25" on my Wolverine and they handle pretty much everything I throw at them. They are they 5/8" lugs so it'd be the same as a set for the Banshee. What size would you recomend also? I am currently running a stock bike that has Trinity pipes on it. Mods to come but not until I get home from Iraq and get to do them myself. Good tires? I live in northern Maine, so no dunes and shit. Just the good ole fun of riding trails and snow. Thanks

-seth

I am running a set of 22" Dirt Devils, they work great in the trails, and great in the gravel/sand pits. I have only had them since the summer, but i'm sure they will work great in the snow :thumbsup:

B145.jpg

B153.jpg

I am running a set of 22" Dirt Devils, they work great in the trails, and great in the gravel/sand pits. I have only had them since the summer, but i'm sure they will work great in the snow :thumbsup:

Have you noticed that they wear quick or was I just too hard on my tires when I was home for two weeks? One went flat as well, but I think it was a slice. And they are slightly heavier being the six ply.