GRUGE RACING AT CR MOTORSPORTS

methyman

WE WILL HAVE SOME GRUDGE RACES AT CR MOTORSPORTS NEW SAND DRAG TRACK NEXT SUNDAY. THIS IS JUST FOR PEOPLE TO COME OUT AND SEE THE TRACK AND DO SOME RACING. THE TRACK DOSE NOT HAVE A TIMING SYSTEM YET BUT WE ARE JUST TRING TO GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT THE TRACK. IF YOU HAVE A BIKE COME ON OUT FOR SOME GOOD RACING AND SMACK TALK. THE TRACK WILL BE OPENED 9:30AM UNTIL 4:00PM. THIS TRACK WILL HAVE A TIMING SYSTEM FOR THE GRAND OPENING.

Edited by methyman

its a 2:40 minute drive says map quest, i wish it was closer . I wont make it for the grudge but i will try to be out there for the opening . I need to get real tires , i still have bobo crap .

chase you never called me back. i know its kind of a long haul for you so i wanted to invite you over to my dads house on saturday to break the drive up a bit.

if you want to come over saturday and hang out or we can do some 4 wheeling or whatever. theres some nice trails in lake placid. you can stay overnight, i got enough beds and stuff. then sunday its a 20 minute drive to cr motorsports.

this way you dont have to drive all the way there on sunday, spend a day racing and then drive all the way home. you could break up the driving in half for each day.

and this offer ghoes out to dave and shane too. you guys want to come down satufday and hang out thats cool. i got enough beds for everyone.

chase you never called me back. i know its kind of a long haul for you so i wanted to invite you over to my dads house on saturday to break the drive up a bit.

if you want to come over saturday and hang out or we can do some 4 wheeling or whatever. theres some nice trails in lake placid. you can stay overnight, i got enough beds and stuff. then sunday its a 20 minute drive to cr motorsports.

this way you dont have to drive all the way there on sunday, spend a day racing and then drive all the way home. you could break up the driving in half for each day.

and this offer ghoes out to dave and shane too. you guys want to come down satufday and hang out thats cool. i got enough beds for everyone.

I'd love to go but its my daughters LAST cheer competition so I can't. You handled chase last time so I know It'll be fun again :notworthy:

:thanks: for the invite though :thumbsup:

That sounds good, and I really would like to go to CR, but this week I have class and wont be able to go anywhere :banghead:

CR is South from ONF right? I am trying to make it out to Rodman the following week to mess around some..Are there any dirt\sand race tracks north of ONF ???

i have to work man , i cant lose this place man ! If not i would of allready been down there =-D . Thanks for the offer dude, anytime you want to come beachside let me know. Im still holding you down for that december ride out , and my carbs are fucked up man ! im going to miami on friday just for a few hours to talk to my mech. and see if he can hook my carbs up and maybe take it for a spin and hand me the jets so i can get her runnin decent. If i still lived at home with my duke's i would of been down there aswell man. i need tires too :banghead:

That sounds good, and I really would like to go to CR, but this week I have class and wont be able to go anywhere :banghead:

CR is South from ONF right? I am trying to make it out to Rodman the following week to mess around some..Are there any dirt\sand race tracks north of ONF ???

shane i got dec 1,2,3 off , im down to go then and again on the dec 9 10 11 ?? ride out

i have to work man , i cant lose this place man ! If not i would of allready been down there =-D . Thanks for the offer dude, anytime you want to come beachside let me know. Im still holding you down for that december ride out , and my carbs are fucked up man ! im going to miami on friday just for a few hours to talk to my mech. and see if he can hook my carbs up and maybe take it for a spin and hand me the jets so i can get her runnin decent. If i still lived at home with my duke's i would of been down there aswell man. i need tires too :banghead:

shane i got dec 1,2,3 off , im down to go then and again on the dec 9 10 11 ?? ride out

Sounds good...I am talking to a few ppl from work to see if they are going too..One dude has a kfx700, that is supposed to be fast :whistling:

But lets see how things work out by then....

everyone is welcome to come and race. you will have to pay a 15.00 entry fee to come into the park but the racing at the track will be for free. if you have a 4-stroke bring them too. there will be some of them there to race. this event is for you guys to come and meet everyone and see what is planned for the track. the racing is on us so bring it down and lets let them rip

• 2 weeks later...

The guys that came to race had a good time. I camped out there Saturday and was racing 4 strokes and setting them out at least 6 bike lengths and blowing by them like they were standing still. They could not believe how quick my banshee is. One 4 stroke is a built TRX450R with 470 kit with cam, ported head, high compression piston he was the fastest 4 stroke out there. We raced on the grass. I had a blast running them down. I saw a TRX250R that looked familiar to me that I built last year for my friend. I wanted to talk to him about it . It wasnt his bike. he was real cocky about how fast the bike was. The guy wanted to race me and I declinded to be nice to him. He insisted and I line up with two other YFZ450's and the TRX250R. I launched in second and left the boys with grass and dirt in there face and eyes. They were not wearing helmets or goggles like I was. Sunday it was good to see some boys I used to race with previously. It was a decent turn out for not really advertising it for weeks. There might be another date in December at C&R motorsports. We basically ran like a test and tune for the guys. Today the sprinkler system is in. Need to hook up wiring to control box.

Dec 8,9,10 is the weekend at C&R. I will try to get an exact date when we have test and tune again.