flea49

rebelbanshee2

received payment from him on monday night (10/16) for cases and stator and shipped them wednesday afternoon (10/18) went online to tell him they shipped and notice he has filed a Paypal dispute because I have not notified him I shipped yet. I provided him with a tracking number which took a day to show up on the USPS site. I was accused of lying about shipping and was given threats of taking money back and bad feedback here. Did not belive me that package would show up saturday. Of course the box showed up saturday (within days of sending money), because everything I said was true.

Be careful if selling to flea49, not patient enough to wait 1 day for shipping and sends barrage of unfriendly messages including paypal dispute, without listening to what you want to say.

I did not threaten him at all,however he did post a tracking number and i received the parts the same day,H shipped priorty mail in which i should have gottem them in 2 days,the po screwed up and took 6 days,but that was it.

The guy is an asshole...Fucked me pretty good on ebay...

How did i fuck you on ebay?