(NEW DATES) FLORIDA! lake delancey/rodman DEC 8-9-10 2006

csrmel

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally despite teh whoops and bull shit , i rather goto big scrub , im sure with the a gps , a cooler rack with some gas , we sure could do some exploring . Lets not forget proper tires :banghead: ... The camp site was nice and the new shower houses and shit should be thru there final inspection.

Maybe on sunday we packup and ride to delancey ? I dont know , no big deal i dont want to change the plans i will show up whever. I got the days off !

If you can find your way to Delancy, I might meet up there.....I have to find a new way to get to Delancy from Rodman......I have guests visiting on Saturday, so not sure of the plans for Sunday yet.....But I am planning on riding out somewhere :ninja:

i knew u were going to respond fast lol

a ditch witch grave digger

dave you down to head to bigscrub instead of rodman

closer for me, don't know yet. we found the pits & swiming hole oh & your mud hole :notworthy:.

one pit completely fenced off & other WAS fenced but nether one very impressive. pond was nice spring fed & cold didn't stop gary son, he swong of fthe rope swing & took the plunge :shoothead: its hunting season so were going to be dodging bullets all weekend (boy that was fun :woot: ) dogs antinia's & guns oh my I guess when you hunt w/ dogs you hunt all day long I dont know what will be worse getting shot for running over there hunting dog or for looking like a deer? definitely bring BRIGHT CLOTHES (hmmm is that A DEER?? green bike, green paint ball shirt :banghead: oops its greeny & chase :banghead:

im not joking... both girls are thrilled to go . No generator :notworthy: now that noisy shit can stfu lol just playin....... we dont need no generator... sammie has tons of fire wood in her yard . i just figure we can kick it around the fire ...im defintly down to go , i need some 10 paddles a.s.a.p to really have fun there ...... I dont know how im going to find this place man.... i barely found big scrub lol . where you driving up from 95 ? 561 ? . let me know and well meet up im only 2 minutes from 95 exit 180 . i got a small ass propane grill aswell ... i dunno i liked ocala alot on the trails in the back and shit but i dont mind to ride at rodman , just tell me how to get there...

So we cool with the dates , so i can get both girls off of work , aswell as myself...

maybe some yeager bombs too

idk if i can make it yet ill let u guys know id love to but idk if ill be in town my buddys and i went to croom this wekend and we had a blast ill post some pix tonight