(NEW DATES) FLORIDA! lake delancey/rodman DEC 8-9-10 2006

csrmel

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah im going.

chase dont worry about tires or anything else for youre ride. nobody expects youre banshee to keep up with us. youre bike is setup for drag racing, and on tarmac at that. i think we all understand and appreciate that.

just bring a few spare plugs and do something about youre rear shock. its got way too low of a spring rate. see if you can put a stock swinger on for the weekend which would help to keep the rear end up. or grab a heavy duty rear spring from cascade. youre rear shock is really hurting you on the trails.

dont forget to bring me 2 pairs of banshee rear wheels. i want to buy them off ya. also would like to buy a right side upper a arm if you have one in good condition. give me a call so we can work out the details like purchase price, etc. i would also like to buy some stickers from ya!

other than that bring youre tv and playstation. dont forget to buy atv offroad fury 4. ill bring my playstation and tv and a network cable so we can play against each other usiung our own tv's and the network cable.

that goes for anyone else too. bring youre tv's and playstations. we can all play against each other if i bring my network router and generator!

yeah im going.

chase dont worry about tires or anything else for youre ride. nobody expects youre banshee to keep up with us. youre bike is setup for drag racing, and on tarmac at that. i think we all understand and appreciate that.

just bring a few spare plugs and do something about youre rear shock. its got way too low of a spring rate. see if you can put a stock swinger on for the weekend which would help to keep the rear end up. or grab a heavy duty rear spring from cascade. youre rear shock is really hurting you on the trails.

dont forget to bring me 2 pairs of banshee rear wheels. i want to buy them off ya. also would like to buy a right side upper a arm if you have one in good condition. give me a call so we can work out the details like purchase price, etc. i would also like to buy some stickers from ya!

other than that bring youre tv and playstation. dont forget to buy atv offroad fury 4. ill bring my playstation and tv and a network cable so we can play against each other usiung our own tv's and the network cable.

that goes for anyone else too. bring youre tv's and playstations. we can all play against each other if i bring my network router and generator!

I sold my ps2 :banghead:

there is no riding after sundown in ocala. that leaves quite a few hours for everyone to be up with nothing to do before bed. that is why i bring playstaion and tv. (also dvd's).

if anyone has some good dvd's, espically ones like huevos or crusty demons of dirt, being them!

(also bring xbox too)

joe i got the a-arms but i want to keep them in a entire set . I also might show up with both my bikes and just spend the weekend dickin around or unless i feel good enough to venture far out with my shit ( and get lost with no gas ) .... I got some differnt tires that grip alittle better so it should be good , i will bring all my extra tires i have and you can take dibs / bids ... i dont care .

Tryin to get my chick to ride the trail bike ... I might show up with a stock swinger on the drag .

hagahagahaha i was just fuckin around....... she was with me posting that and its like brownie points to her if i call her that , Lol thank god she dont scroll up and read past comments......... :biggrin: .....

Actually picked up a case of beer this week.... wonder where it all went in 2 days

:banghead:

Im bringing defintly a set of mudshark nobbies . Hopefully theyll bite alittle more......... Im there with or without my girl :smile: ... I am still debating if i can get the trail bike running good enough to just leave the drag at home .... I dont really want to trailer both bikes if i am only going. If i can get my girl to go , i will bring both that way i dont have to leave a bike at camp without a security babe.

WHO CARES BRO , I AM THERE ANYWAYS :biggrin:

hey if you bring 2 bikes ill bring my big lock and chain so you dont have to leave them free to anyone walking by.

chase i dont need tyres, i need wheels! please bring 2 pair of youre nicest rear banshee wheels for me.

thanks.

i noticed on raptorforum.com they are having a meet this weekend at ocala. i invited them to camp out with us at big scrub.

Bad news.....I am not going to be able to make this trip this weekend......I have finals and have TOO MUCH to study for!! I didn't think I would have this much to do..!!! ......................... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

So while I am here studying, you'all have a good time for me and TAKE SOME PICS

I WILL BE READY for the next one though..... :laugh:

sorry to hear that, i had a good time riding with you at the last meet shane. ill just keep holding onto youre cooler i guess. no big deal one of these meetups you will get it back. i cleaned it and washed it and its been sitting in my garage i dont mind holding onto it for you if yoiuy dont mind waiting for it. if thats a problem i can usps it to you no big deal.

man thats 2 out. shane and dave. :/

come on the rest of you guys better make it or i am driving to youre houses and dragging youre asses there!

sorry to hear that, i had a good time riding with you at the last meet shane. ill just keep holding onto youre cooler i guess. no big deal one of these meetups you will get it back. i cleaned it and washed it and its been sitting in my garage i dont mind holding onto it for you if yoiuy dont mind waiting for it. if thats a problem i can usps it to you no big deal.

come on the rest of you guys better make it or i am driving to youre houses and dragging youre asses there!

LOL ...Yea thats cool hold on to the cooler for now....Cant wait to finish my classes so I can ride oooout.... :biggrin:

my girl kinda got the weekend off but they need her to work

They scheduled me and i flipped out on them because i marked these days off almost a month ago. No big deal I got the days off . I will go by myself i dont care , i dont got nothin better to do really... I got plenty of high grade ... Gas . I dont mind the drive honestly, i could use a vacation. I will probly just bring the dragger with some better tires on it . I will bring the best rims i got joe .

I got friday off , are you coming up 95 ? lets meet up on the way up

Well if you want you can pick me up.My friend is not going and ma pops says he will not drive past orlando.I live in miami now.Lol