Were to ride in P.A. and New Jersey?

Bmack682

Were is a good place to ride were u dont have to worry about the cops,game ward and any body else chasing me.In P.A. near Langhorne and Levitown and all around that area some of new jersey spots that are not to far from home to.Got a new banshee that i want to test out.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been to PARAGON, and I am going back in two weeks. Its located in Hazelton. I like going there,lots of trails but there is rocks everywhere and thats why some people don't like it but its def. worth a visit.

There is also a place call Rausch creek and they have trails and mx/ hair scramble tracks. Havent been there yet but heard good about it and its somewhere nearby paragon.

NJORVP is in Chatsworth.

I just went to a spot in PA yesterday that was pretty damn good. I don't know exactly what town I was in but it was off Rt. 80, the Buckhorn exit (232). It had 22,000 acres of varied riding. I look forward to getting back there next year. PA is very ATV friendly, at least compared to NJ. I'm disappointed that I moved back to NJ, although the move is what provided me the resources to buy new quads...catch 22.

NJORVP is in Chatsworth.

I just went to a spot in PA yesterday that was pretty damn good. I don't know exactly what town I was in but it was off Rt. 80, the Buckhorn exit (232). It had 22,000 acres of varied riding. I look forward to getting back there next year. PA is very ATV friendly, at least compared to NJ. I'm disappointed that I moved back to NJ, although the move is what provided me the resources to buy new quads...catch 22.

Is it legal to ride there? Do you have anymore information about it? Im located right outside of philly and Im lookin for places to ride.

-James

Heres where i ride. its about an hour away but is worth it.

dsc00095uw4.jpg

dsc00096rz3.jpg

dsc00093hh2.jpg

dsc00091zq5.jpg

dsc00090ef9.jpg

My brother on his 94' Blasty

dsc00102lt4.jpg

dsc00107gf3.jpg

dsc00099gc2.jpg

dsc00097me5.jpg

dsc00035ig7.jpg

^getting ready for the morning ride

dsc00041mi4.jpg

^ yes the blaster can fly.

Its in the poconos, not far off the turnpike. Not exactly legal, but no problems riding there. Thats just one mine, theres many and lots of open coal roads and great trails.

PM me if your intrested in riding sometime.

• 1 year later...
Were is a good place to ride were u dont have to worry about the cops,game ward and any body else chasing me.In P.A. near Langhorne and Levitown and all around that area some of new jersey spots that are not to far from home to.Got a new banshee that i want to test out.

yo are you still around, im in levittown and woundering if you know of any local places to go to where i could get a few rides in to tune my ride up a bit. this is a realy old post but i use the search button so please understand.