2000 She for Sale

Its a 2000 Red and White Shee, T5 pipes with Toomey silencers, Pro Design Cool Head, Boysen Reeds, Dura Blue X33 axle, ITP Rims w/ Maxxis Razr2 Tires, Lone Star A arms & Swinger, New Tusk Clutch Bands and spings. I'm sure it has a few other things that i can't remember.

It does need a new top end. One of the pistons crapped out on me. I have it a part and the cylinders are on great shape. All they need is a hone with new pistons and its ready to ride. It is a stock bore.

I am looking for 2k for it and i live in the South Carolina area in the upstate. If you need pics of the cylinders or any other thing just let me know.

Thanks

Ron

I think I'm just going to hold on to it and fix it. I dont want to sell it it is just money is tight. After it is fixed i will think about relisting it. I dont think 2k is to much for it with all the after market parts that are on it when all it will cost is 150 bucks to fix and have a great bike.

Thanks for all the PM's guys but as i said i am going to fix it first.

Ron

You said you wanted 2,000 I offered you 2200-2300 shipped that means your still going to pocket 1900 or so but alright thanks...........

Not to pick at words but you offered 2200 shipped. I have never shipped anything like this but i would guess it would be very expencive. I am sorry if i upset anyone. When i listed it i was in dire need for the $$$$ but something else came up so I dont have to get rid of it now. I love my shee and dont want to part with it if i dont have to.

Once again I am sorry if I upset anyone.. :shoothead:

Ron