my shee

hey u guys am pretty much a newb to the site but so far , u guys have helped a lot so heres the story. i purchased a '97 banshee and basically is gonna be brand new when am done with it the kid that had before me just destroyed the bike but it runs great that was the only plus side to this

i allways wanted one as a kid but could never afford one so the chance arrived and the rest is history now am rebuilding i just couldent believe that someone would do that to a banshee , but neways heres some pix of it so far am waiting on alot of parts still so as soon as i have more i will post hope u guys like so far IMAGE_00056.jpgIMAGE_00056.jpgIMAGE_00057.jpg

plastics those piece of sht mairs they look like crap man , am just gonna chop them once i get them to fit good u know and wheels/tires i was looking at something simple like those itp's i think is what they are there just simple polished wheels u know what do u recommend i cant really use paddles in south florida u know ? am gonna buy paddles cause my friend is planing a trip to the dunes and he wants me to go with them so