Last production year for the mighty twin!

Hey fellas!!!! Was wondering since this is the last year of production for the banshee :banghead: , ive got three ??'s

Do you think parts will slowly but surely become scarce????? :down:

Do you think the prices will go up???? :confused:

And do you think there will come a time when 2 strokes are banned for good??? :mad: :mad:

Yea its a shame though!!!! But ill think we'l be safe still for the next ten years!!!!

Reason why i aked is because when o go home im buying a BRAND new '06 model in november!! I just cant wait! :laugh: :notworthy: !!

The guy at the shop got me all worried about the whole "limited parts thing" :banghead: he was trying to sell me a 450, which i know is the furure :down: but my heart is with the banshee!!!! :beer:

I think theres to many banshee's for parts to become limited...Plus like stated above there still selling them in other countries...I doubt 2 stroke will ever become banned for the reason like bombdier, there still putting technology into the 2 stroke motors...They actually produce a 2 stroke that makes more power, less pollution, and gets better gas mileage then the 4 stroke model... :beer:

I think theres to many banshee's for parts to become limited...Plus like stated above there still selling them in other countries...I doubt 2 stroke will ever become banned for the reason like bombdier, there still putting technology into the 2 stroke motors...They actually produce a 2 stroke that makes more power, less pollution, and gets better gas mileage then the 4 stroke model... :beer:

MAN OH MAN I CANT WAIT!!!!!! :laugh: 2 weeks then i get my new 'shee!!!! Will post pics when im get her!!! :beer:

The dealer where i bought my banshee from is one of the biggest Yamaha dealers in New York and he said there will probably be parts around for 25 years.

Hey do any of you know that if someone wanted to go to Canada and buy a Banshee if they would allow you to, how would that work because it needs to be registered here. Just curious.

The dealer where i bought my banshee from is one of the biggest Yamaha dealers in New York and he said there will probably be parts around for 25 years.

Hey do any of you know that if someone wanted to go to Canada and buy a Banshee if they would allow you to, how would that work because it needs to be registered here. Just curious.

There are "grey market" laws for cars, that don't allow you to bring a non-complying (emissions and safety) car into the country without bringing it up to vehicle year standards. I don't think that law applies to off road vehicles.