DETROIT BASEBALL!

kubiac3

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very commendable season Detroit. You have a respectable ball club. Excellent effort. :beer:

I agree. There was one scene I paused caused it looked like Inge was going to bawl. It right after he made the perfect snag, but threw it wide to first. They tried so hard. I really did feel for them. :sad:

It is funny how many people are acting like Cubs fans now... Sore losers :down:

Yeah...I didn't watch the game Thursday...fell asleep early. Rode all day yesterday, and watch the last 4 or 5 innings....

I'm not taking anything away from St. Louis, they earned it...and beat the best pitching staff in baseball!

However...we are very, very young. I think you can agree the 85million errors committed may have not happened with a little more experience...but, hey...they're part of the game, it happens, and my hat's off to the Cards....

Congratulations.

Again, I'm very proud of the Tigers. I'm not what you'd call a die hard, but...I enjoy a good game. When your team loses over 120 games, you can't really call that fun to watch....

However, this was a great year. I'll have to say Weaver learned all that good stuff in Detroit just a few years ago...so, you're welcome...lol...

:notworthy:

:yelrotflmao:

boringest world series ever

Maybe because you have two ball teams (one of them paying in the billions for players) and they

still can't make it back to the big game. :yelrotflmao:

I'm not taking anything away from St. Louis, they earned it...and beat the best pitching staff in baseball!

However...we are very, very young. I think you can agree the 85million errors committed may have not happened with a little more experience...but, hey...they're part of the game, it happens, and my hat's off to the Cards....

Congratulations.

I think it all comes down to being in the game before. Detroit looked like STL did when they got swept. This time the Cards had fun with it . I still look for Detroit to be a force to be reckoned with.

:beer: