Extended Swingarm Pics

Ferocity02

I am looking into extended swingarms for the Banshee I'm going to get. I do mostly dune riding/dragging so I think a longer swingarm would be beneficial. I'm thinking a +2 or +4. Does anyone have pics from the side of their Banshee with an extended swingarm? I want it to look good and perform well. Thanks

Edited by Ferocity02

thats nice...hey trex how did u get yours to sit like that..anyways heres my +6

well do you have the stock shock with your +6 swinger?? If so that is why yours probably squats alot I am guessing that is what it does. Well the stock shock isn't strong enough for a six over. Depending on your weight you could probably just buy the heavier spring from cascade. But I weigh damn near 300lbs so I bout a QA1 Proma Star coil over shock from JEGS. Yeah sounds redneck doesn't it. I posted about it in this forum under "truck shocks on atvs" anyways works great for me and it is 12 way adjustable. I usually ride with it on 5 and for dragging i can turn it up to 9 and it is as solid as a strut. Also I only have $230 in the shock and spring. Compare that to a works or elka set up for my weight and my swinger!!

well do you have the stock shock with your +6 swinger?? If so that is why yours probably squats alot I am guessing that is what it does. Well the stock shock isn't strong enough for a six over. Depending on your weight you could probably just buy the heavier spring from cascade. But I weigh damn near 300lbs so I bout a QA1 Proma Star coil over shock from JEGS. Yeah sounds redneck doesn't it. I posted about it in this forum under "truck shocks on atvs" anyways works great for me and it is 12 way adjustable. I usually ride with it on 5 and for dragging i can turn it up to 9 and it is as solid as a strut. Also I only have $230 in the shock and spring. Compare that to a works or elka set up for my weight and my swinger!!

o yea i have the stock shock....hmmm. i might have to try that it sounds pretty sick