Banshee Build-Off

BrianEb

That would be freak'n awesome.

But I have a fab questions, besides Lonestar is there anybody making Banshee frames out of chromoly steel tubing. Because the mild steel used in a Banshee Frame blow badly. I already broke off a clamp where the stinger pipe bolts to the frame.

It reminds me of the old Team Murray BMX frames back in the day, when Kmarts wre still around

there is a guy here localy who makes chromoly frames. he had the fastest banshee in possibly nebraka that he just parted, including the hand made frame. Im thinking the whole bike only ended up getting him around 4500 so the frames are probably not the expensive

Dean Sundahl makes the best Banshee Frame EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!...........to bad he doesnt make them anymore

i saw a new sundahl frame on the internet last night. for a trx 450r, but it was the same chassis, just different motor and plastic mounts from what i could tell.

We have a TON of aluminum at work. I thought about making an aluminum frame just for straight-line asphalt drags. Anything else and it would probably fall apart. LOL Would be super light though. Ha Ha! A frame that's only like 10lbs. That would be cool stuff.