Nerfbars,Pipes,Coolhead

i got a set of ac pro nerfbars pretty good shape a set of esr pipes couple of scratches and a small dent chrome is decent not to good a pro design coolhead with 22 cc domes pretty much brand new a set of trailtech torch lights also pretty much new give an offer if ur interested

Edited by streetbanshee

i got a set of ac pro nerfbars pretty good shape a set of esr pipes couple of scratches and a small dent chrome is decent not to good a pro design coolhead with 22 cc domes pretty much brand new a set of trailtech torch lights also pretty much new give an offer if ur interested

Prices, location???????????????

o shit sorry about that man havent had alot of time lately been breaking in my new top end :biggrin: but yea the pipes are the last things i can let go of i need the money from the rest of the things to buy some new pipes and the lights arent the stock locations lights ther the ones that go on that plate on your handlebars but the plate broke wen i went over the bars nothing wrong with the lights though pm me if ur still interested