RC cars

yeah man i got a t-maxx. its pretty bad ass when it is in one piece. they are a lot of fun though. big money pit though. have any of yall ever did the supercharger or the nitrous kits for them? Im also looking at buying a jato or the hpi truggy(cant think of the name) any feedback would be appreciated

Yeah I have the T-Maxx too actually my brother and father do too. But a buddy of mine just bought the jato with the 3.3 motor..Holy shit..this things screams. 0-60 in 4.5 seconds,it comes with a traxxas aftermarket pipe already installed.. this thing has a wheely bar cause it pulls wheelies at 40mph or in second gear. I would highly recommend one if you like the speed but you will go through back tires really quick. Or yet another thing you could do is put a 3.3 motor on the t-maxx..it's a direct bolt on...but while you're putting the motor in I would recommend putting in some new clutches and taller gearing. the biggest gear available is a 22 drive gear I think. stock is 20. Also I have heard of superchargers for these things but haven't seen any. have fun :beer:

I was into it awhile back, bought RC10GT with a prototype CV motor and stinger pipe. It was fun driving the truck before I bought it but when I finished paying my friend for it, the damn thing was funked up and it was either he fixed it or I got my money back...long story short I got my money back. Id love to get back into it though, but between my shee and all my car/truck projects I just cant find the time or money yet. Someday... Anywho did any of you guys see the new HPI buggy its like 1.5 scale or something F*cking huge bastard with a weed eater motor. They got some cool vids of it on the site.