Hi-per wheels

banshee223

careful w/ them, there was a recall on them a few months back for the aluminum centers cracking between the stud holes. as for the inserts, call HiPer and find out. have the phone, just not immediately at hand. I'll get it later if no one gets it up by then.

mine have bolt patterns for yamaha banshee, 450, warrior, raptor etc..and honda 400ex i think...

unless you swapped the hubs for use a honda pattern, the ones u have don't fit the 400EX.

almost all honda sport quads and few Zuki's use a 4/110 rear pattern . meaning you can use hoda rims on some Zuk's and vice versa. the Z400and most hondas use a 4/144 front as well. haven't had any dealings w/ the new LTR450, so I don't know about those yet.

unless you swapped the hubs for use a honda pattern, the ones u have don't fit the 400EX.

my rear wheels have 2 different sets of holes on them. one fits the yamaha rear bolt pattern and the other is slightly smaller. i figured it was honda bolt pattern..the fronts only have one set of holes.