mustang for trade

yamaban

its a 5.0 gt and has a AOD from the factory but i have a worldclass t-5 manual setup with pedals that go with it just need clutch pres. plate and Quadrant to install. runs perfect and stars and runs perfect has leather interrior no rips anywhere carpet is dirty but thats it. all power options inside.

Is that A 5.0 and is it A manual transmission?

vary well taken care of

its a 5.0 gt and has a AOD from the factory but i have a worldclass t-5 manual setup with pedals that go with it just need clutch pres. plate and Quadrant to install. runs perfect and stars and runs perfect has leather interrior no rips anywhere carpet is dirty but thats it. all power options inside.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 99 Banshee just rebuilt the top end and broke it in litterally today,have reciepts to prove it, had it bored 30 over with wiseco pro lites, stock bottom end , race cut front plastic, black toomey t-5's, pod filters, boost bottle, itp pro series gp wheels, dg nerfs and grab bar, and ac racing front bumper.

If interested I can post pics

What kind of banshee are you looking for, as in modded, stock

Edited by Yamaha

I have a 99 Banshee just rebuilt the top end and broke it in litterally today,have reciepts to prove it, had it bored 30 over with wiseco pro lites, stock bottom end , race cut front plastic, black toomey t-5's, pod filters, boost bottle, itp pro series gp wheels, dg nerfs and grab bar, and ac racing front bumper.

If interested I can post pics

What kind of banshee are you looking for, as in modded, stock

pm sent

Could you post or PM pics of front, rear, left and right sides, why is the battery disconnected, hows it run?

will pm pics after i get yours, the battery is disconnected because it has factory security and car doesent get driven so i do it to keep bat fresh. runs awsome no issues at all there fires up and purrs no smoke. will look for thoes pics.