newby says hi

flyingkermit

I didnt know much about my bike till i started reading this page, thought the work was way harder then it is.. the only thing i can tell you is that motosport.com is a good place to order parts from, ive saved alot of money useing them compared to my local yamaha shop. and i would like to say thanks to all the guys on this page that have help me out with some problems i had... warren

oh yeah whats a boost bottle for again?? hahaha j/k :stupid:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit didnt even notice that haha.

How many more G's did you drop on your babe? You kept the original colors & not many like those around here.

My bike doesn't even look like it anymore.. Still haven't taken my bike to a shop. I've done the work myself & learned all the how to's here on BHQ. My post is a year old now going back to Pismo with better built bike, ride fater, harder, more airtime I hope!!

Edit: I wonder what flyinkermit bike looks like now? Where you at???

How many more G's did you drop on your babe? You kept the original colors & not many like those around here.

My bike doesn't even look like it anymore.. Still haven't taken my bike to a shop. I've done the work myself & learned all the how to's here on BHQ. My post is a year old now going back to Pismo with better built bike, ride fater, harder, more airtime I hope!!

Edit: I wonder what flyinkermit bike looks like now? Where you at???

Not a whole lot more maybe 5-600 in the past months on random stuff. Im right around 4k as of now and after the motor is fixed ill probably put a good 2k more into the rear and some motor mods.

Welcom abored

u can c what the briefcses mean at the bottem but light blue is a topic that dont have much postes and red is hot (got lots of ppl posting). any way banshees easy to work on do a lil reserch about the engine and carb and gears, ummmmmm what else is on a shee?lol jk any ways need any help, ill help though it be best if u ask some1 else i aint that good at it either (and half the time u wont understand what im saying)