Friday night millionaire!

Bansh-eman

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just won the Mega last night.................$3.00 bucks.........but I won!!..........Im going to buy some Black Hookers!

i knew i was your buddy for a reason!

My thoughts exactly, Why not just say some hookers???

becasue saying hookers is a vague statment... he used black hookers to be specific, idk man that just what he's into :baseball_bat:

i knew i was your buddy for a reason!

becasue saying hookers is a vague statment... he used black hookers to be specific, idk man that just what he's into :baseball_bat:

I don't know about that....seems like he said that because he was implying black hookers are cheaper than white hookers. Considering there are several different races that visit these forums, that statement was out of line.

Hookers are from all colors.............Its just Black ones a generaly the hottest ones IMO...............so in fact I did not mean it to be Racist.....AT ALL!!!!.............hey If your black and you visit this site............be proud that a lot of the Beautiful woman today are of color..............and honestly I would not buy a hooker......It was a joke..........and you all new it.........and we all no its a crime to do that sort of thing.............But if someone gave me a choice with a gun to my head..........SHE WOULD DEFINATLY BE A WOMAN OF COLOR!!!.............and yes the Race Card is BS

So there guys ..........now Bash ME!!!!!

No bashing here, Thanks for cleaning that up :beer: But the guy above is still an asshole!!

Hookers are from all colors.............Its just Black ones a generaly the hottest ones IMO...............so in fact I did not mean it to be Racist.....AT ALL!!!!.............hey If your black and you visit this site............be proud that a lot of the Beautiful woman today are of color..............and honestly I would not buy a hooker......It was a joke..........and you all new it.........and we all no its a crime to do that sort of thing.............But if someone gave me a choice with a gun to my head..........SHE WOULD DEFINATLY BE A WOMAN OF COLOR!!!.............and yes the Race Card is BS

So there guys ..........now Bash ME!!!!!