New here

gottago2stroke

Hey,

I'm new to this site, I have a 1999 Red and black Banshee (with some yellow, and gold wheels) and it just happens to be in the for sale thread :shoothead: I don't really wanna sell it but for the right price I guess I will.

I also have a Tecate 4... alot of people don't seem to be too familiar with them... They were produced by Kawasaki in 87 and 88 (smokes 250r) and actually, my T4 even smokes my Banshee! Anybody out there looking for a super-fast 250cc race quad throw me a PM and maybe we can work somethin out!

Anyways, I'm lookin forward to meeting alot of fellow 2-stroke enthusiasts and Banshee owners like myself. Anybody local to New England?

Hey,

I'm new to this site, I have a 1999 Red and black Banshee (with some yellow, and gold wheels) and it just happens to be in the for sale thread :shoothead: I don't really wanna sell it but for the right price I guess I will.

I also have a Tecate 4... alot of people don't seem to be too familiar with them... They were produced by Kawasaki in 87 and 88 (smokes 250r) and actually, my T4 even smokes my Banshee! Anybody out there looking for a super-fast 250cc race quad throw me a PM and maybe we can work somethin out!

Anyways, I'm lookin forward to meeting alot of fellow 2-stroke enthusiasts and Banshee owners like myself. Anybody local to New England?

Right on dude , my name is chase im a regular on here , i live in florida central florida at this moment in time. I am a banshee-holic and anything that includes bitches , beer , banshees. you can see me doing it