FS 2000 banshee or part out

Alright guys the time as come to let the banshee go, all its doing is taking up space in the garage now, i have a yfz 450 and the 700 raptor, so have no time or money to finish the banshee so gotta let it go to someone who will get some use out of it.

Willing to part out or sell as is. 2000 motor and frame frame and subframe straight and clean.

+4 durablu axle, works rear shock w/ resi, chrome toomey full pipes and silencers. Dg nerfs, blue plastics front fenders trimmed.

Motor needs topend put back on everything is there, got the bottom end redone and back together just never got around to finishing it and putting the topend on and motor in the frame. .30 over pistons cylinder already bored, ready to throw back together, Previous owner put alot into the topend. Bike was very fast, been awhile since it was together and i rode it but i would say it would smoke my yfz and 700 raptor.

Let me know if you guys need any parts off of it or if anyone is interested in the whole thing as is.

Pics to come soon as soon as i get a new battery for the camera

thanks

also have the complete engine gasket kit brand new in package that will go with it or if anyone needs a gasket set. And new in package rear bushings and seals

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

took some pics today im going to try and post, if they dont work post up your email and i'll email you guys pics of whatever your interested in

thanks

ya files are too big please send your email for pics

ttt most of the parts are still available, let me know what you guys need i'll make some good deals just need to get rid of this stuff and get some garage space back

thanks

How much for the rear works shock? PM me a price, very interested.

EDIT: need a rear fender too, as long as it's not cut.

emailed you pics of the shock

I have rear fender in blue not cut, the front fenders were cut though. you can have the rear for $35 plus whatever shipping is.

Aguita send me your email for shock pics files too big first w/ $175 shipped in my paypal gets the rear shock since theres so much interest in it. sta500bmx@hotmail.com

thanks

rear works shock sold along w/ some small parts

still have toomeys in real nice shape chrome, +4 rear axle straight good shape,

and all the stock parts you can imagine

Toomeys sold still have +4 axle, frame, engine, stem, fly handlebars, a arms, swingarm, front wheels w/ stock tires, radiator, complete wiring, front shocks, new gasket kit, blue plastics decent shape, blue seat, brake system complete, hubs etc Let me know what you guy need or want and make some reasonable offers im willing to make some deals need cash

Will also be willing to do trades on this stuff, yfz 450 parts, anything let me know what you have, need complete motor, raptor 700 parts anything you have or anything compatible w/ these bikes lol im interested in. Could use a set of hipers, omfs something liek that also

Toomeys sold still have +4 axle, frame, engine, stem, fly handlebars, a arms, swingarm, front wheels w/ stock tires, radiator, complete wiring, front shocks, new gasket kit, blue plastics decent shape, blue seat, brake system complete, hubs etc Let me know what you guy need or want and make some reasonable offers im willing to make some deals need cash

Will also be willing to do trades on this stuff, yfz 450 parts, anything let me know what you have, need complete motor, raptor 700 parts anything you have or anything compatible w/ these bikes lol im interested in. Could use a set of hipers, omfs something liek that also

HOw much for the fly handlebars, what color are they? Shipped to 48192. Thanks