Raptor 700 res. shocks on a banshee?

WNARACE

Ok, so I was at the dealership over the weekend and was looking at their new special addition Raptor 700 with yfz style res. shocks, and was wondering if anybody has seen them or has any information about their spring rates. I noticed that the springs are way different then those on the yfz which was sitting right next to the rappy.

Like most of us, it got my mind turning and wondering if these can be made to work better (on my shee), than yfz shocks.

i think the raptor 700s this year have a 450 front end.

The special addition and Bill Ballance both have the yfz style front shocks however they have different springs. The standard raptor has the same shocks as the 06-01 without res. I was hoping that someone had some technical data on the spring rate differances. Im assuming that they would be stiffer than the yfz, due to the bikes weight, however many of the reviews that I have read liked the raptor in the trails, due to a more plush ride.

Im assuming that they would be stiffer than the yfz, due to the bikes weight, however many of the reviews that I have read liked the raptor in the trails, due to a more plush ride.

i too tihnk they would be stiffer, but they arent going to be prefect anyways. id say go fo it if you can find a smokin deal.

• 3 weeks later...

The special edition raptor has, high-low speed compression adj, like the special edition yfz and the gytr raptor,

the regular yfz has the regular yfz shocks & the Bill Ballance has plain shocks in the front but high-low speed adj in the rear. The regular raptor has plain raptor shocks.

I would have to say that the shocks would fit a banshee because they mount up the same.