My little brother........

Skidmark

Well, today when I got home from school I did my homework as usual and went out to the shop to go for a golfcart ride. When I walked out there I saw my little brother looking all suspicious like he done something, so I asked and he said he hadn't. He walked away and out of the corner of my eye I saw a black spot on some plywood. I instantly knew what it was, because the day before my dad had let my brother and sister spraypaint some cardboard. The black spot also had a lot of friends. My dad works on other peoples quads as sort of a side job and my bro had spray painted the tires of somebodys trx450r a blaster a set of 4-snows, two antifreeze jugs, the gastank off the 450r, half the can had to be on the floor, he painted the golfcart, my old warrior :baseball_wibble: , my dads toolbox and a hell of a lot more random crap just laying around. I thought my dad was going to bust a spring, but he stayed calm and handled it a lot better than I would have. When I asked him why he did it he said he didnt know..... Figures.

NO HE DIDNT! my dad tore that ass up. When I said he handled it alot better than I would have, I meant that I would have also made him clean up all the paint and whipped him than probly ground him. Oh yeah he's 5 yrs. old so he always gets off easy. :shoothead:

lol hes 5 of course he is going to do somethng like that. he doesnt understand that the paint is permanent. my favorite 5 year old trick is when they cut thier own hair lol now thats fukin funny shit right there!

HAHA, funny u mention that. One of my niece's did that the other day. didn't do a bad job, better than i could do; but she decided she didn't like the hair getting in her eyes all the time. kids are funny that way.

As for the tagging, there's some pretty creative tags around here between the many bridges/overpasses and rail cars (trains). Teach your little bro to do it creatively...and respectfully. Who knows, maybe someday he'll be one of those that make incredible sidewalk art, murals or even air-brushing.

My old co-worker's four year old used to write on his walls in the house with a crayon. No big deal and he used to let him (drawings everywhere at crotch level, LMAO)......until one day he came home and his son wrote on his '96 Impala SS.....WITH A ROCK! :baseball_shocked:

Guess you have to show patience with young children.

Edited by nomad