World War 3?

Brooke

What makes us (humans) so different than any other animal or living creature on this planet? No single entity could design such a thing. So now what? Evolution, millions upon millions of years of evolution. Evolution is the concept that embodies the belief that existing animals and plants developed by a process of gradual, continuous change from previously existing forms. This theory, also known as descent with modification, constitutes organic evolution. Inorganic evolution, on the other hand, is concerned with the development of the physical universe from unorganized matter. Organic evolution, as opposed to belief in the special creation of each individual species as an immutable form, conceives of life as having had its beginnings in a simple primordial protoplasmic mass (probably originating in the sea) from which, through the long eras of time, arose all subsequent living forms. Thats what I believe in, science. Look at physics, the big bang theory. It all makes sense unlike the bible and can be proved!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA, watched JARHEAD the other night. "God said that thou shall not kill,well fock that shit!"I love it!

Dune

He did not say thou shall not kill, Its thou shall not MURDER.Police have to kill everyday its mans law.

Huh!

Yeah, we're comin' back then with another bombtrack

Think ya know what it's all about

Huh!

Hey yo, so check this out

Yeah!

Know your enemy!

Come on!

Born with insight and a raised fist

A witness to the slit wrist, that's with

As we move into '92

Still in a room without a view

Ya got to know

Ya got to know

That when I say go, go, go

Amp up and amplify

Defy

I'm a brother with a furious mind

Action must be taken

We don't need the key

We'll break in

Something must be done

About vengeance, a badge and a gun

'Cause I'll rip the mike, rip the stage, rip the system

I was born to rage against 'em

Fist in ya face, in the place

And I'll drop the style clearly

Know your enemy...Know your enemy!

Yeah!

Hey yo, and dick with this...uggh!

Word is born

Fight the war, fuck the norm

Now I got no patience

So sick of complacence

With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E

Mind of a revolutionary

So clear the lane

The finger to the land of the chains

What? The land of the free?

Whoever told you that is your enemy?

Now something must be done

About vengeance, a badge and a gun

'Cause I'll rip the mike, rip the stage, rip the system

I was born to rage against 'em

Now action must be taken

We don't need the key

We'll break in

I've got no patience now

So sick of complacence now

I've got no patience now

So sick of complacence now

Sick of sick of sick of sick of you

Time has come to pay...

Know your enemy!

Come on!

Yes I know my enemies

They're the teachers who taught me to fight me

Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission

Ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite

All of which are American dreams (8 times)

All of which are American dreams

What makes us (humans) so different than any other animal or living creature on this planet? No single entity could design such a thing. So now what? Evolution, millions upon millions of years of evolution. Evolution is the concept that embodies the belief that existing animals and plants developed by a process of gradual, continuous change from previously existing forms. This theory, also known as descent with modification, constitutes organic evolution. Inorganic evolution, on the other hand, is concerned with the development of the physical universe from unorganized matter. Organic evolution, as opposed to belief in the special creation of each individual species as an immutable form, conceives of life as having had its beginnings in a simple primordial protoplasmic mass (probably originating in the sea) from which, through the long eras of time, arose all subsequent living forms. Thats what I believe in, science. Look at physics, the big bang theory. It all makes sense unlike the bible and can be proved!

Where have you been kazam, just like you said theory/concept which can't be proven because it's based on presuppostions.You would have made it to 1st year med school w/ such shaky thinking!

And...these terrorists are getting smarter and smarter. People tend to think they're just dumb arabs with a towel on their head and no idea of the civilized world. That's our first mistake. They are very educated and unpredictable.

Not entirely true. some of them yes they are very well educated. but for the most part that is only the leaders of the terror cells and higher. for the most part the guys and girl carrying out the attacks are uneducated and have been trianed to do the only thing that is required of them for the part of their role in an attack.

iv been to Iraq a few times and for the most part we where fighting young kids 14-18 and most of them where getting paid to do it or being forced to.

I truly fear we'll have a few more attacks on our own soil within the next 10 years.

there is no dought that there will be more attempts and im sure some of them will be successful, thats the way these things work. you cant stop them all, where there is a will there is a way.

All these tree huggers bitch and moan about the US tightening up security at the ever known leaking borders...

Guess what, we're losing that one too.

I say warn 'em once, then shoot 'em to send the message....

im all about shooting mother fukers coming over here illegaly. as a matter of fact my buddies and i are making a trip to Jacumba Ca and riding the days and going immigrant hunting at night. talked to the Border Patrol and they can use all the help they can get. iv fought my fair share to protect this country out of the U.S. , now its time to fight on my own turf!