MX race tonight at the Nevada County Fair

knight_ripper

just found out about a MX race WGAS Motorsports is putting on tonight at the Grass Valley fair. Entry fee is 10 dollars...no membership required. free parking, free admission to the fair, and free admission to the show. good deal.

I going to go show off then get my beer buz on. should be a good time. I will be in the pits on my shee.

Black F150 Supercrew. Yellow shee....number 131. Cuz 13 is number 1.

LOLz.

took 2nd in the main. 3 heats ... 5 laps. Check this sheet out. I hit the triple on the last lap and bounced my head off my bars. and when I did that .... it poped off my safety kill tether. bike came to a hault and I lost the win. SUX. but I still got it together before 3rd came by. lol.

no pics. my pit crew was drunk and the wife had the kids. LOL.

I had a camera and digital video camera there too. damn it damn it.

Every time I give someone a camera to take pics they either forget ... or get drunk. LMAO.

It would have been a good race for pics too. The doubles were set at 28ft and the triple was set to 35ft. no table tops on the track. it was crazy....made for bikes....not quads....the whoop section tried to throw me over the bars probably 6 times. I have bruises on both legs from my bars to prove it. LOL.

MX is tough man. I am more of a XC-Desert man. but props go out to you MX'rs. I just do it for fun....but damn...thats alot of work for 15 laps of fun.

I am trying to get hold of some other peeps that were out there takin pics. we will see.

sounds like you did prity good man. i stay away fro the triples there scary. a track near me has a 85ft triple you hit it fast and just flymaybe 6 feet of air but thats not for me.but like i sayed befor i ride mx and i love to see other people race mx on banshees.