Passion 12 port cylinders and pistons

Just seeing if anyone is interested in these. I dont do much riding anymore and I am thinking about going back to stock. Get a little more ride time out of a tank of gas maybe. Hell Idont know. As much as I ride I should probably just sell the whole damn bike.

I had this motor done last year and like I said I probably have around 5 hrs on it. Like 3hrs at a local riding area with some buddies one day. Other than that around the house here a few times.

I have long rod pistons in it Weisco 795 series. I believe they are .020 over if not then they are stock. If there is any intrest I might tear it down and check em out. I am sure I can probably still read the tops of the pistons.

If you know what these are then you know they have probably one of the best port jobs going.

Let me know

thats right no crank. Jugs, plate, pistons, pins, bearings, rings, circlips.

Do you all think that is an unfair price? Let me know

likely get only 400$ with the way the cubs are selling ,yours would be a anexcellent setup for somebody ,Jim does some great work

i think i got around 400 for my passion setup with all the same stuff u are listing...

CUBS!! thats right.

Never mind maybe I will just leave it in the bike. No big deal either way no more than I ride.

Hey LOCO last time I was up there you where putting a street bike motor in a Raptor right?

How did that go? You guys still hill climbing?

Later