X GAMES

I would like to see what the judges need to see to give a rider a "10" ! maybe a blow job in mid air with a 4 foot dildo up the riders ass??? c'mon X-games judges !!! Get a clue . (just my opinion)

IMO the reason he didn't get 10's across the board is b/c it's not your household trick... like with the bar spin... I'm pretty sure that's the last double backy you'll see in comp.... thus they 9.86 or whatever it was... Granted it's about the sickest thing you can do but it kinda kills the competitive atmosphere of the whole deal....

Mike

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see what the judges need to see to give a rider a "10" ! maybe a blow job in mid air with a 4 foot dildo up the riders ass??? c'mon X-games judges !!! Get a clue . (just my opinion)

:baseball_bat: ...that is what i would call a step or two too far

if you havent already..go out and buy nitro circus 3! that video just shows how much fun he has all the time while practicing for events like this

rolling school buses, jumping s-10 blazers over 60-foot gaps, jumping shifty carts into the foam pit............. And there is the guy that turned right going off the lip for the foam pit and landed on the roll cage on the bobcat with his chin, that looked like it hurt............ NO RIGHT TURN.

Edited by letsgetthisdone

What I think is incredible is the fact that not only does he surpass in freestyle moto-x, but ALSO won the first Rally car in the X-Games!

Colin McCrae, if you didn't see it, came in second after ROLLING HIS CAR OVER and took right off again to place second behind Pastrana.

Incredible stuff.