X GAMES

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well...remember when the first backflip was done??? It was sooooo major. Now, If you can't do a backflip...you suck. Now everybody does backflips with a bunch of combos in between. So I would imagine within the next year or 2...everyone will be doing double backflips with other tricks in between like nothing... :baseball_bat:

Maybe they'll put a big banshee motor on a dirtbike and finally have the power to do at "least" a triple backflip.

That double though was insane.Awesome.

That CR 500 would probably shake so bad, it'll rattle off the takeoff jump...

It's like riding a paint shaker...

Put a big 4 stroke in there...all that centrifugal force...ouch....

Bilko was rockin the crf450 in the games.... His hanger flip should've won the gold as to a trick that's been practiced 5000 times in a foam pit...

Mike

Your fucking crazy, That double was way better than his hanger flip,Travis was doing that hanger flip last year! Havent seen Bilko do it once in a foam pit so go figure :baseball_bat:

Bilko was rockin the crf450 in the games.... His hanger flip should've won the gold as to a trick that's been practiced 5000 times in a foam pit...

Mike

Your fucking crazy, That double was way better than his hanger flip,Travis was doing that hanger flip last year! Havent seen Bilko do it once in a foam pit so go figure :baseball_bat:

Just my opinion... I mean.. Hanging off the bars takes balls as it is.. then to do a better hanger upside down than most people do normally is just plain nutty.... Then again..he did get bronze for it... What about faaist getting scared 1/2 through the 360? That shit was nasty... Travis is hands down the most progressive guy in fmx... I just don't like him :baseball_bat: ....

anyone know where video of that flip is?? i didnt get to see it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OFBUew6Ak6o ....He stuck it perfect...

Mike

I was at the X Games to see it live and let me tell you, it was even more crazy in person. Hell, even a regular back flip is WAY cooler in person than on tv.

Not only was the double backflip crazy, so was the whole FMX competition, as well as Supermoto and the Rally cars...I'm going back next year for sure!

I was at the X Games to see it live and let me tell you, it was even more crazy in person. Hell, even a regular back flip is WAY cooler in person than on tv.

Not only was the double backflip crazy, so was the whole FMX competition, as well as Supermoto and the Rally cars...I'm going back next year for sure!

I had a free ride... couldn't have came at a worse time for me though... I agree the camera kills everything... seeing a 250lb dirtbike backflip in person over a 90ft gap is rediculous..... I about shit my pants the first time I watched Jon g. flip a quad in person..... I would love to see it go back to the fmx roots with combos... like somebody throw a ssg to a dead body sterilizer over the 115ft gap......

Mike